Ginza Bellevue Hotel is a quiet and cozy hotel nestled in the heart of the bustling and ritzy Ginza district. It is near the best shopping areas, cultural spots, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Transportation is also convenient with the hotel just a three-minute walk away from C2 or C3 exits of the Ginza subway station and close to JR stations.
To see/print an enlarged and more detailed map, please click on the button to the right.MAP(PDF)
Route from JR Yurakucho Station to Hotel.
- ①Go out of the Ginza Exit and turn right. When you meet main street, turn left.
- ②Keep walking straight until you meet the first intersection.
- ③Cross this street which is in front of Yurakucho Mullion. Then turn left.
- ④Keep walking and go under the freeway.
- ⑤You will see Tokyu Plaza Ginza and Sukiyabashi Koen Park to your rght.
- ⑥Turn into Sukiya street between Tokyu Plaza and the Park. Walk straight for about a block and a half. Our hotel will be to your left.