- QWhat are the check-in and check-out times?
- ACheck-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 11 am. Times may vary for special plans.
- QCan I extend my check-out time?
- AYou can extend the check-out time until 2 pm. The extension charges per hour are 1200 yen for a single room, 1500 yen for a double room and 1500 yen for a twin room.
- QCan the hotel keep my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- AWe can keep it at the front desk. However, we cannot accept valuables or fragile belongings.
- QCan I send my luggage to the hotel?
- AYes, please write the name of the staying guest and the check-in date on the waybill for the luggage. Our hotel address is as follows:
Ginza Bellevue Hotel
6-4-14 Ginza, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
TEL 03-3289-0002Please note that we only accept sent luggage that has been prepaid by the sender. We do not accept chilled or frozen products.
- QCan I send luggage from the hotel?
- AYes, we provide the service at the front desk. We can provide parcel boxes and plastic wrapping sheets.
- QWhat are the cancellation fees?
- AIf you cancel the day before your check-in date, there will be a 20% charge of one day’srate.
If you cancel on the day of your check-in, there will be an 80% charge of one day’s rate. If there is a no-show, there will be a 100% charge of one day’s rate.
- QIs there an extra charge for a child staying with me in the hotel?
- AThere is no extra charge for a child up to preschool and one bed may only be shared with one child. Children older than preschool will be charged regular rates.
- QAre pets allowed in the hotel?
- APets are not allowed. If it is a guide dog or service dog, please contact the front desk.
- QDoes the hotel offer breakfast?
- AWe offer free light breakfast buffet at our lounge on the second floor from 7 am to 10 am. The menu includes onigiri rice balls, bread and coffee.
- QIs there a car park in the hotel?
- AWe do not have a car park. However, there are many car parks in the area. Charges apply.
- QDoes the hotel have a curfew?
- AThere is no curfew. As long as you have your card key, you can access the hotel at any time.
- QWhat if I need help?
- AOur front desk is on standby throughout the day. Please contact the front desk at any time.
- QDo you have laundry service or coin laundry?
- AWe provide laundry service at the front desk for a fee. We do not have coin laundry in the hotel.
- QIs there a convenience store nearby?
- A7-Eleven is around the corner from our hotel. It is less than a one-minute walk.
- QWhat amenities do you have?
- AWe have shampoo, conditioner, body soap, shower cap, body sponge, bath towel, face towel, bathroom mat, toothbrush, bar soap, hairbrush, shaver, cotton set, tissue paper, night wear, lint brush, disposable slippers, shoeshine paper, laundry bag, sanitary bag, green tea, roasted green tea and roasted green tea
As part of our environmental sustainability efforts, toothbrush, hairbrush, shaver, cotton set, shower cap and shoeshine paper will be available at the amenity bar at the front desk.
- QDoes the hotel have channels other than the regular channels?
- AWe also have BS1, BS Premium, Open University of Japan Channel and video-on- demand. Charges apply for video-on-demand.
- QIs there internet connection in the guest room?
- AYes, all guest rooms have free broadband internet access. You may choose to use WIFI or LAN. You may rent a LAN cable from the front desk for free.
- QCan I request a non-smoking or smoking room?
- AYes, our smoking and non-smoking rooms are on separate floors. Each room has an individual ventilating system. You can choose your preferred type on our reservation page. If your preferred room type is not available on the reservation page, please feel free to directly contact the front desk.
- QDoes the hotel have air humidifiers or air purifiers?
- AWe rent out air humidifiers and air purifiers for free. Please request for them at the front desk.
- QDoes the hotel have trouser presses?
- ATrouser presses are located next to the elevator on each floor.
- QDoes the hotel rent out other items?
- AWe also provide blankets, oil heaters and fans.
- QDoes the hotel provide extra beds?
- AWe are sorry, but we do not.
- QIs there a safe deposit box in the room?
- AThere is no safe deposit box in the room. Please use the safe deposit locker next to the front desk for any valuable belongings.