2.Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information
- ■ To facilitate services at the Hotel
- ■ For communication purposes, such as reservation confirmations
- ■ To inform guests about lost items, new products, new services, etc.
- ■ To conduct marketing activities
- ■ To comply with legal obligations as required by law
3.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Hotel will not provide customers' personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
- ■ When requested by customers for arrangements such as reservations at other accommodations
- ■ When it is necessary to report to the travel agency through which the customer made the reservation
- ■ When there is customer consent
- ■ In cases of emergencies requiring urgent medical treatment when obtaining customer consent is difficult
- ■ When the Hotel entrusts part of its operations to third party companies
- ■ When the Hotel needs to comply with legal requests
4.Management of Personal Information
- ■ Customer's personal information will be carefully managed to ensure proper storage and usage.
- ■ Hotel employees will be required to familiarize themselves with manuals to ensure safe handling of personal information.
- ■ When entrusting business operations to third-party companies, confidentiality agreements will be made and necessary security measures will be implemented.
Ginza Bellevue Hotel
Address: 6-4-14 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan